Häggs Bildemontering is environmentally certified according to ISO 14001. This means that we:
- work for an environmentally sound development. Environmental issues are integrated as a natural part of a responsible, efficient and profitable business.
- maintain an environmental management system that applies throughout the business. Our environmental policy lays down guidelines for how we work in the environment area.
- as a minimum standard adhere to legislation and other requirements that concern us. The aim is prevention and to continuously improve our operations from the point of view of the environment.
- adhere to applicable routines and instructions. Through education, all our employees are encouraged to take personal responsibility for environmental issues.
- our operations’ environmental impact is evaluated and monitored continuously. Environmental aspects are identified, environmental goals set and our environmental impact reduced or if possible eliminated.
- strive to use equipment in our operations with the least possible environmental impact. Environmental impact is taken into account when we make investments.
- we have contingency plans to ensure that the effects of unintentional emissions at the facility are as limited as possible. These have been drawn up together with the relevant authorities.
- communicate with openness and objectivity. Our environmental policy is available to the public at our offices.
Häggs Bildemontering is quality certified according to ISO 9001:2008.
Our products and services are to be of such a character that we always satisfy our customers’ wishes and meet their expectations. Quality is every employee’s concern.
We intend to achieve this by:
- creating a customer/supplier team-work relationship within the company where every individual is responsible for quality within their own area of responsibility.
- only accepting demands that we have the ability and capacity to fulfil.
- educating, informing and organising so that everyone does things right from the beginning.
- working continuously with quality improvements.